Get Social with us on Twitter! @Symmetry_Corp #SAPPHIRENOW #ASUG2019 #BlueMartiniParty
Are you ready to maximize your investment in SAP? Good, because we're bringing our experts to Orlando for the SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference and will help you do just that.
Show Floor Hours:
• Tuesday, May 7th: 10:30 AM — 4:30 PM
• Wednesday, May 8th: 10:30 AM — 6:00 PM
• Thursday, May 9th: 10:30 AM — 5:30 PM
Symmetry Presentation Schedule:
• Tuesday, May 7th: 3:30 PM—4:00 PM: Migrating Production S/4HANA from On-Premise and Private Cloud to AWS in 90 Days — A Customer Case Study (AWS Booth #2000)
• Wednesday, May 8th: 12:00 PM — 12:20 PM | Digital Transformations with the Partner Managed Cloud (Small Theater Presentation, Session PL87092)
• Thursday, May 9th: 3:30 PM — 4:00 PM | Protecting SAP HANA in the Cloud: SUSE & Symmetry (SUSE Booth #2246)
• Daily: ControlPanelGRC demonstrations @ 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM (Symmetry Booth #1543). Come by for your chance to win an Amazon Echo Dot or Apple AirPods after each demo wraps!
Connect with the Symmetry team on site to discuss how we can help you get the most out of SAP. Whether you're looking for:
• Technical Management Services
• Enterprise Cloud Hosting (Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud)
• Digital Transformations
• Security & Compliance
• SAP HANA & S/4HANA
• Migrations or more...
Our team of experts are ready to answer all your questions, and help prepare your organization for the long-term.
We look forward to seeing you at booth #1543 throughout the conference!
Join Symmetry and our partners on Wednesday, May 8th from 7:00—9:00 PM at the Blue Martini Lounge. Cocktails, colleagues, and new connections await you on the private patio and bar lounge.
There's a DJ, delicious appetizers and a signature Symmetry Blue Martini with your name on it. Not to mention, we're giving away a TUMI bag at the party!
Sponsored by: Symmetry, Answerthink, United VARs
2019 is going to be electric!
At this year’s SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, we look at change in a new way and put the business outcomes you want in the spotlight. The three-day agenda includes keynotes, customer stories, workshops, hands-on demos, roundtables, educational sessions, and much more. Once you see how awesome it's going to be, you'll want to head here and register to attend this year's show too.